Sales Manager Coatings & Adhesives BENELUX (m/f/d)
Anzeige Nr.: VS-81008Arbeitgeber:
- International active distributor for specialty chemicals
- Founded more than 140 years ago
- Sales mainly within Europe
- Offices in Russia, Poland, Hungary, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Lithuania
- Worldwide distribution with co-operation partners
- The Business Unit “Coatings & Adhesives” offers:
- Products and service
- for the Paint & Coatings Industry,
- for producers of Printing Ink, Adhesives and Sealants
- Auxiliary materials
- for the Construction Industry
- for Ceramic Applications
- for the Foundry Supply Industry
- Products and service
- The target of this position is to promote and sell all ingredients forming part of the product portfolio of the business unit “Coatings & Adhesives”.
- In addition, the job holder raises the market potential so to create long term profitable growth for the company.
- The job holder has good management skills which enable him to organize his business independently.
- Organize and execute customer visits, compile visit reports and maintain CRM (Customer Relationship Management) data.
- Disposing of the necessary technical and selling skills, the job holder is able to give targeted advice to existing or potential customers and the company’s management, e.g. by collecting market data about competitive offers, results of sample tests at customers, product applications and final products available on the market.
- Establish new contacts at existing and potential customers and in new market segments by visiting R&D as well as marketing departments at the customers and being present at important local and international exhibitions.
- Observe the markets in the sales area and collect information about new technical and price developments with regards to competition.
- Draw up marketing and sales plans. Submit suggestions to the company’s management for advertising campaigns and special promotions for individual customers, product groups or market segments as well as for general marketing and sales strategies.
- With the support of the application laboratory give technical advice to customers while observing product and consultation liability issues.
- Calculate sales prices.
- Establish and maintain a very good relationship to suppliers and co-operation partners.
- Home office in the Benelux area.
- Very good market knowledge in the sales area and application knowledge
- Strong chemical and technical knowledge
- Very good knowledge of the languages in the sales area (Dutch, French, English)
- Very good commercial know-how
- Convincing and positive appearance
- Organizational and co-ordination skills
- Driving license, willingness to travel
Einkommen: Based on experience and qualification
Eintrittsdatum: as soon as possibleSonstiges:
Dr. Volker Skibbe
21629 Neu Wulmstorf
Tel.: +49 (0)40 64793593
Mob.:+49 (0)176 62013631