Sales Manager Chemical Specialties - Home Office (m/f)
Ad No.: VS-71204Employer:
International producer of speciality chemicalsDescription:
- Manages key accounts and the ongoing relationship with existing customers in the Agrochemical Industry (= producers of crop protection solutions, i.e. herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, etc.)
- Identifies new attractive customers and develops profitable sales in line with the Agrochemicals business growth strategy within EMEA.
- Develops and implements sales strategy for Agrochemicals within Germany and North/West Europe, with input from the Sales Director.
- Monitors sales and gross profit and takes corrective actions as appropriate.
- Identifies potential and scope for business development.
- Manages resources and sales activities within Germany and North/West Europe, including the flow of technical service requests from customers and information regarding products, customer requirements and competitor activity
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with the technical service, supply chain and product management organisations to achieve the agreed plans.
- Manages the preparation of customer quotations and negotiates and implements the terms of Service Level Agreements with customers.
- Home Office in Germany (any location)
- University degree in science
- Chemical / technical know-how of surfactant / solvent based chemical formulations and / or colloidal systems
- Ideally but not necessarily of plant protection formulations
- Fluent English and at least moderate German language skills
- Willingness to travel in Germany and adjacent countries
Location: Home Office in Germany
Salary: Based on experience and qualification
Entry Date: as soon as possibleNotes:
Dr. Volker Skibbe
21629 Neu Wulmstorf
Tel.: +49 (0)40 64793593
Mob.:+49 (0)176 62013631