Sales Manager Personal Care Ingredients BENELUX (m/f/d)
Ad No.: VS-91014Employer:
International active distributor for specialty chemicalsDescription:
- The target of this position is to promote and sell raw material specialties to the personal care industry.
- In addition, the job holder raises the market potential to create long term profitable growth for the company.
- The job holder has good management skills which enable him to organize his business independently.
- Organize and execute customer visits, compile visit reports and maintain CRM (Customer Relationship Management) data.
- Disposing of the necessary technical and selling skills, the job holder is able to give targeted advice to existing or potential customers and the company’s management, e.g. by collecting market data about competitive offers, results of sample tests at customers, product applications and final products available on the market.
- Establish new contacts at existing and potential new customers by visiting R&D as well as marketing departments at the customers
- Participation at important local and international trade shows
- Observe the markets in the sales area and collect information about new technical and price developments with regards to competition.
- Draw up marketing and sales plans. Submit suggestions to the company’s management for advertising campaigns and special promotions
- With the support of the application laboratory give technical advice to customers
- Calculate sales prices.
- Establish and maintain a very good relationship to suppliers and co-operation partners.
- Home office in the Benelux area.
- Very good market knowledge in the sales area and application knowledge
- Strong chemical and technical knowledge
- Fluency in English & Dutch
- Additional language skills in French would be helpful
- Very good commercial know-how
- Convincing and positive appearance
- Organizational and co-ordination skills
- Driving license, willingness to travel
Salary: Based on experience and qualification
Entry Date: as soon as possibleNotes:
Dr. Volker Skibbe
21629 Neu Wulmstorf
Tel.: +49 (0)40 64793593
Mob.:+49 (0)176 62013631